知音人音乐网

标题: 2L-152 Stale Kleiberg - Do You Believe in Heather- 2019 [FLAC-24-44.1] [打印本页]

作者: 大姐夫    时间: 2022-4-3 14:08
标题: 2L-152 Stale Kleiberg - Do You Believe in Heather- 2019 [FLAC-24-44.1]
(, 下载次数: 1)

Chamber Music

15 Tracks

01h 09m 45s

"Some of the most beautifully played and appealing contemporary chamber and piano pieces you're likely to hear", said American Record Guide about the album Mezzotints – Chamber Music by Ståle Kleiberg. And now there is a follow-up: a new string quartet, two trio constellations and the song cycle Do You Believe in Heather?, which has given the album its title.

Ståle Kleiberg is often called a "modern romantic", and for good reason. We encounter a distinctive and highly individual alloy of modern and romantic elements in his music, whether it is characterized by a still, meditative lyricism or an energizing vitality. His String Quartet no. 3 encompasses this entire range of expression. The music speaks of summer. It is imbued with joie de vivre, and was composed with a full command of the genre and with considerable virtuosity.

The flute-viola-harp ensemble is less common, but by no means unknown. Following Debussy's Sonata, several trios have been composed for this ensemble, and Kleiberg's Trio Luna is a fine and most welcome addition. The work's three movements capture the mood of three dissimilar outer and inner landscapes, all of them bathed in moonlight, albeit at different times of day and night.

The Light Smith is also a trio; it is a song cycle for mezzo-soprano, clarinet and piano, and is chamber music on a very high level of inspiration. Both The Light Smith and Do You Believe in Heather? are settings of poetry by the distinguished Norwegian poet Helge Torvund. These poems engage with such archetypal themes as light, quietude, love, death and nature, but they treat these themes as real, everyday experiences, rather than abstract concepts. While the theme of The Light Smith centres on the beginnings, growth and culmination of life, it is autumn and winter we meet in Do You Believe in Heather?

1. String Quartet No. 3- I. Scherzando

2. String Quartet No. 3- II. Rubato e espressivo

3. String Quartet No. 3- III. Animato

4. Trur du på lyng-- I. Fruktbar stille(Do You Believe in Heather-)

5. Trur du på lyng-- II. Mor(Do You Believe in Heather-)

6. Trur du på lyng-- III. Kjærleik og liding(Do You Believe in Heather-)

7. Trur du på lyng-- IV. Livnar til(Do You Believe in Heather-)

8. Trio Luna- I. Luna serale

9. Trio Luna- II. Luna notturna

10. Trio Luna- III. Luna mattutina

11. Lyssmeden- I. Eg føddes på ei slette(The Light Smith)

12. Lyssmeden- II. Me skal elska(The Light Smith)

13. Lyssmeden- III. Mitt ansvar(The Light Smith)

14. Lyssmeden- IV. Kom ut(The Light Smith)

15. Lyssmeden- V. Om du ligg heilt stille(The Light Smith)

网盘链接:[sell=9,2][/sell]
作者: 一千零一夜    时间: 2022-4-3 15:18
感谢分享
作者: myape    时间: 2022-4-3 15:31
谢谢分享

作者: timmm2972    时间: 2022-4-3 15:36
好专辑,谢谢分享

作者: Anynsmt    时间: 2022-5-5 18:51
谢谢!不知道啥,随机买!

作者: 白杨    时间: 2022-11-10 18:04

欢迎光临 知音人音乐网 (https://zyrhires.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4