知音人音乐网

标题: Boz Scaggs - Dig 2001 [FLAC-16-44.1] [打印本页]

作者: 大姐夫    时间: 2022-4-26 14:22
标题: Boz Scaggs - Dig 2001 [FLAC-16-44.1]
本帖最后由 大姐夫 于 2022-4-26 14:23 编辑

(, 下载次数: 0)

"PayDay" is the commencent of the cool which is what the albums vibe is straight from the start with a great beat and Boz's laid back vocals with Ray Parker Jr and Danny Kortchmar providing some guitar great licks throughout with Roy Hargrove applying more of that cool with his trumpet. "Sarah" that follows is a ballad and delivered superbly with Monet's backing vocals, beautifully assisting Boz Scaggs in the lead with a lovely bridge used within the song making it quite catchy as the previous "PayDay"is. The quality though just keeps coming with the slow funk underlay of "Miss Riddle" or "I Just Go" that follows with Boz's lyrics concerning why he left her but he sure leaves us with one great slow beautiful guitar solo, ala' Mark Knoppler style. Many say that the next is a rap by Boz, but "Get On The Natch" is more so a narration for me as many old sixties tunes were with spoken word delivery but still right on the melody and Monet once again really lays down great backing vocals and with the addition of Steve Lukather's crunchy guitar, it has brought good results to this lively number played over one great back beat. Another great ballad being "Desire" is next with the more uptempo "Call That Love" following containing more of that funk underlay. "King Of El Paso" has more of a Country/Rock feel to the song with great guitars from Boz and Danny Kortchmar and provides the variety right at the perfect spot within the album's track listing as the next "You're Not" also contains just a straight Rock approach and the last two songs to finish off the album "Vanishing" and "Thanks To You" is more of that Boz Scaggs cool applied in a liberal dose.

1. Payday
2. Sarah
3. Miss Riddle
4. I Just Go
5. Desire
6. Call That Love
7. King Of El Paso
8. You’re Not
9. Vanishing Point
10. Thanks To You

网盘链接:[sell=8,2][/sell]
作者: 破衬衫    时间: 2022-4-26 14:27