知音人音乐网

标题: Ingram Washington - What A Difference A Day Makes 2004 [FLAC-16-44.1] [打印本页]

作者: 大姐夫    时间: 2022-5-20 17:03
标题: Ingram Washington - What A Difference A Day Makes 2004 [FLAC-16-44.1]
(, 下载次数: 0)

It has been three years since Ingram Washington's third CD, entitled 'What A Difference A Day Makes', was recorded in the Byton Studios in Loosdrecht. As the title suggests, this CD contains fourteen songs from the great American songbook by composers such as Rodgers & Hart and Mercer. Ingram is assisted by the trio of pianist Cajan Witmer – who is also responsible for the arrangements – which also consists of bassist Peter Bjørnild and drummer Marcel van Engelen. In addition, a few guests can be heard; tenor saxophonist Olaf Hoeks, New Zealand trumpet and flugelhorn player Mike Booth (better known from 'De Dijk'), harmonica virtuoso Hermine Deurloo and violinist Arjen de Graaf. Although Ingram was influenced in his youth by men like Nat 'King' Cole and Billy Eckstine, he has since developed into a singer with his own style. His dark baritone colors beautifully with swing songs from the forties like 'I Thought About You' but just as well with a country song like 'You Were Always On My Mind' that became known by Willie Nelson. A single song gets an unexpected arrangement, as is the case with the accelerated version of the time-honoured 'Autumn Leaves' - with the violinist in the lead role. My personal preference is for romantic ballads like 'Unforgettable'.

1. What a Difference a Day Makes

2. But Not for Me

3. Come Rain or Come Shine

4. My Funny Valentine

5. Smile

6. Hey There

7. I Thought About You

8. Unforgettable

9. Autumn Leaves

10. Laughing At Life

11. Always On My Mind

12. Somebody Loves Me

13. Our Love Is Here to Stay

14. What a Wonderful World

网盘链接:
[sell=7,2][/sell]
作者: 肉食动物    时间: 2022-5-20 17:46
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: timmm2972    时间: 2022-5-20 20:46
好专辑,谢谢分享

作者: Anynsmt    时间: 2022-6-30 15:26
这张爵士男声发烧碟让我们充份感受到了英格伦华盛顿(lngram Washington)的嗓音魅力,他的嗓子沉稳而厚重,没有丝毫炫技的颤音,但又带有一种丝绒般的光滑质感,令人觉得非常温暖。美国出生的英格伦,年幼时受爵士乐大师们Arthur Prysock、Nat King Cole和Billy Eckstine等人的影响,吸取了各大师们演绎和情感表达的技巧而融会贯通,创出了一派慢条斯理、从容不逼,但别具感染力的独特个人风格......

欢迎光临 知音人音乐网 (https://zyrhires.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4