作者: seanluo    时间: 2024-6-13 10:47
标题: Hayeon(하연) - Fever Dream 2024 [FLAC/24/48]
封面:
(, 下载次数: 5)
简介:

앨범 소개
하연 [Fever Dream]

Fever Dream description

안녕, 저를 아는 분이 있을까요? 닿고 싶어도 저를 찾지 못하는 분들이 많아 하연이라는 본래 이름으로 돌아왔어요. 데뷔 싱글 Blondie를 내고 6개월만에 Ep ‘Fever Dream’으로 인사 드려요.
2년 전 어느 봄날에 길을 걷다 보도블럭 빠진 어드메에 벚꽃이 휘날려 쌓여있는 모습을 봤어요. 사랑이란 함정인 줄을 알면서도 한 잎 한 잎 꾸역꾸역 모여든 모습이 참 누구네와 닮았네 그런 생각을 했더랬고 넓게 보아 그게 이번 Ep의 시작이 됐어요.
‘Fever Dream’은 무척이나 이상하고 기이해 초현실적인 그런 꿈을 일컬어요. 사랑의 열병을 앓고 나면 참 힘이 들고 아픈데 몸과 마음이 말끔해지면 괜히 또 아프고 싶잖아요. 잘 몰랐던 시절에 쓸 수밖에 없었던, 그런 순진하고 어리고 무모하고도 모순적인 마음을 담았어요.

This is Hayeon's (previously 1ottuss) greeting. This will be my first EP after releasing ‘Blondie’ as a debut single!
One spring day in Korea I found cherry blossoms fluttering down and piling up in a gap in the block of the sidewalk. Each of the petals must have known that the place might have been a lovely trap still they ended up gathering there. This scene reminded me of something and now it reveals.
'Fever Dream' refers to a very strange, bizarre, and surreal kind of dream which is emotionally intense. After suffering from the fever of love, it's exhausting and painful, but once you think your body and mind are recovered, you somehow want to feel that pain again. I captured those naive, young, reckless, and contradictory feelings that I couldn't help but express during a time when I didn't know any better.
개연성 없음이 사랑의 속성임을 -

2024, 하연.

[Credit]
曲目:

1. Fever Dream
2. xstx
3. sunburns
4. wish you had cheated
5. here you were (Demo Version)
6. Forget-Me-Not

试听:

网盘链接: