知音人音乐网

标题: 2L-079 Kristin Fossheim - Beethoven Sonatas, Vol. 2 - 2012 [FLAC-24-44.1] [打印本页]

作者: 大姐夫    时间: 2022-2-13 13:35
标题: 2L-079 Kristin Fossheim - Beethoven Sonatas, Vol. 2 - 2012 [FLAC-24-44.1]
(, 下载次数: 1)

Classical
7 Tracks
55m 26s
Ludwig van Beethoven, The French Revolution and the transition from Classicism to Romanticism are all
terms which belong closely together. Beethoven's Sonatas for Fortepiano and Cello or Horn clearly demonstrate
the connection - they were composed throughout his entire creative career and tell a continuous story, a musical
and historical testament, of maturity and change. In this eminent recording we are given the opportunity to a
direct encounter with the powers of Time and Aesthetics.

"Forced to live with a permanent physical disorder, born with a fiery temperament, I had to isolate myself, live
my life alone." The musical genius that lost his hearing never succumbed to fate. On the contrary - over and over
again he managed to adjust to the shifting phases of his life and art. As a creative artist, Beethoven stood for
constant renewal throughout his entire career, and he never hesitated from sharing his innermost feelings
with his listeners. The three sonatas on this CD were created in three different phases - meet the young, the
struggling and the mature Beethoven in an intense and lucid performance. "I will fly at fate and attack it - it
will never succeed in striking me to the ground!"

曲目:

1. Beethoven- Fortepiano and Cello in g op. 5 no. 2, I. Adagio sostenuto e espressivo - Allegro molto piu tosto presto

2. Beethoven- Fortepiano and Cello in g op. 5 no. 2, II. Rondo Allegro

3. Beethoven- Fortepiano and Horn in F op. 17, I. Allegro moderato

4. Beethoven- Fortepiano and Horn in F op. 17, II. Poco adagio, quasi Andante

5. Beethoven- Fortepiano and Horn in F op. 17, III. Rondo Allegro moderato

6. Beethoven- Fortepiano and Cello in C op. 102 no. 1, I. Andante - Allegro vivace

7. Beethoven- Fortepiano and Cello in C op. 102 no. 1, II. Adagio - Allegro vivace

网盘链接:[sell=8,2][/sell]
作者: 世界语    时间: 2022-2-13 19:10
感谢分享

作者: timmm2972    时间: 2022-2-18 10:52
好专辑,谢谢分享

欢迎光临 知音人音乐网 (https://zyrhires.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4