知音人音乐网

标题: [CD Ripper] Lily Allen - Sheezus [Japan Tour Limited Edition] [2015] [FLAC] [打印本页]

作者: 後現代存在主義    时间: 2022-2-13 16:25
标题: [CD Ripper] Lily Allen - Sheezus [Japan Tour Limited Edition] [2015] [FLAC]
本帖最后由 後現代存在主義 于 2022-2-13 16:02 编辑

封面:
(, 下载次数: 13) (, 下载次数: 14)
简介:
Sheezus is the third studio album by English singer Lily Allen. It was released on 2 May 2014 by Parlophone. The album is Allen's first work since her musical hiatus in 2009, after the release of her second studio album, It's Not Me, It's You (2009). In June 2012, Allen announced that she would be returning to music, revealing that she had been recording a new album and that she would be returning to the use of her professional name.

Sheezus features production from longtime collaborator Greg Kurstin, along with the likes of Shellback, DJ Dahi and Fraser T. Smith. Upon release, Sheezus received generally mixed reviews from music critics. The album debuted at number one on the UK Albums Chart, becoming Allen's second consecutive number-one album.

The album was preceded by the release of two singles. The lead single "Hard out Here" was released on 17 November 2013 and entered the UK Singles Chart at number nine, giving Allen two simultaneous top-10 singles. "Air Balloon" was released as the second single from the album, peaking at number seven on the UK Singles Chart.

曲目:
M-1
Sheezus / シーザス

MV
M-2
L8 CMMR / L8 CMMR(レイト・カマー)

M-3
Air Balloon / エア・バルーン

MV
M-4
Our Time / アワ・タイム

M-5
Insincerely Yours / インシンシアリー・ユアーズ

M-6
Take My Place / テイク・マイ・プレイス

M-7
As Long As I Got You / アズ・ロング・アズ・アイ・ガット・ユー

MV
M-8
Close Your Eyes / クローズ・ユア・アイズ

M-9
URL Badman / URL バッドマン

MV
M-10
Silver Spoon / シルバー・スプーン

M-11
Life For Me / ライフ・フォー・ミー

M-12
Hard Out Here / ハード・アウト・ヒア

MV
M-13
Interlude / インタールード

M-14
Somewhere Only We Know / サムウェア・オンリー・ウィー・ノウ(* Bonus Track)

MV
M-15
Wind Your Neck In / ワインド・ユア・ネック・イン(* Bonus Track)

M-16
Who Do You Love? / フー・ドゥ・ユー・ラヴ?(* Bonus Track)

M-17
Miserable Without Your Love / ミゼラブル・ウィズアウト・ユア・ラヴ(* Bonus Track)

M-18
Holding On To Nothing / ホールディング・オン・トゥ・ナッシング(* Bonus Track)

M-19
Air Balloon(Digital Farm Animals Remix) / エア・バルーン(デジタル・ファーム・アニマルズ・リミックス)(* Bonus Track)

M-20
Air Balloon(Taiki & Nulight Dub Remix) / エア・バルーン(タイキ・アンド・ニューライト・ダブ・リミックス)(* Bonus Track)

M-21
Bass Like Home / ベース・ライク・ホーム(* Bonus Track)

解壓密碼:overmaster
网盘链接:
本帖为vip会员专享帖,您的权限不足,无法购买该专辑下载链接,请开通VIP会员,获取权限

作者: 一期一会    时间: 2022-2-14 00:09
买买买啊

作者: timmm2972    时间: 2022-2-18 12:12
好专辑,谢谢分享

作者: 夜的华丽    时间: 2022-2-18 16:42
感谢分享好专辑

作者: 白杨    时间: 2022-6-9 22:31
谢谢

欢迎光临 知音人音乐网 (https://zyrhires.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4