知音人音乐网

标题: 2L-089 Hansakvartetten - Fartein Valen String Quartets 2013 [FLAC-24-44.1] [打印本页]

作者: 大姐夫    时间: 2022-2-18 12:45
标题: 2L-089 Hansakvartetten - Fartein Valen String Quartets 2013 [FLAC-24-44.1]
(, 下载次数: 0)

Classical
12 Tracks
55m 31s
"If Valen (1887-1952) had not been such a shy, self-effacing person, he would have won fame throughout Europe." So said Issay Dobrowen,
a prominent conductor in the inter-war period, and chief conductor from 1927 to 1931 of Oslo's Filharmonisk Selskaps Orkester (predecessor
of the Oslo Philharmonic Orchestra). The path to fame was indeed uphill for Norway's leading modernist. However, Valen's diffidence was
not the only reason for this - another was his chosen musical language, which grew out of the twelve-tone method of composition associated
with Arnold Schönberg, Alban Berg and Anton Webern. By writing this sort of music, albeit with his own highly personal stamp, he was asking
for trouble in the conservative world of Norwegian music.

The beauty and profundity of Valen's subdued but expressive music is being discovered by more and more listeners. Valen's reputation as one of
Norway's foremost composers and as a pioneer of new music in the 20th century is now secure. The legendary pianist Glenn Gould recognized
the importance of Valen's music, saying "For the first time in many years I have found a looming personality in the 20th century's music".

曲目:

1. Fartein Valen- String Quartet no. 1, op. 10 I. Moderato

2. Fartein Valen- String Quartet no. 1, op. 10 II. Adagio

3. Fartein Valen- String Quartet no. 1, op. 10 III. Scherzo

4. Fartein Valen- String Quartet no. 1, op. 10 IV. Rondo

5. Fartein Valen- String Quartet no. 2, op. 13 I. Fuga (Andante con moto)

6. Fartein Valen- String Quartet no. 2, op. 13 II. Tempo di Menuetto, grazioso

7. Fartein Valen- String Quartet no. 2, op. 13 III. Finale (Allegro assai)

8. Fartein Valen- String Quartet, op. 0 I. Andante più tosto allegretto

9. Fartein Valen- String Quartet, op. 0 II. Scherzo (Allegro molto vivace)

10. Fartein Valen- Three poems by Goethe, op. 6 I. Sakontola

11. Fartein Valen- Three poems by Goethe, op. 6 II. Weiss wie Lilien

12. Fartein Valen- Three poems by Goethe, op. 6 III. Suleika

网盘链接:[sell=9,2][/sell]
作者: 像风一样    时间: 2022-2-18 15:44
感谢分享

作者: timmm2972    时间: 2022-2-21 08:06
好专辑,谢谢分享

作者: Anynsmt    时间: 2022-6-11 07:23
谢谢!

欢迎光临 知音人音乐网 (https://zyrhires.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4