知音人音乐网

标题: 2L-091 Engegård Quartet - String Quartets Vol. III Haydn - Nordheim - Bartok 2013 [FLAC-24-44.1] [打印本页]

作者: 大姐夫    时间: 2022-2-19 13:17
标题: 2L-091 Engegård Quartet - String Quartets Vol. III Haydn - Nordheim - Bartok 2013 [FLAC-24-44.1]
(, 下载次数: 1)
Classical
12 Tracks
01h 02m 33s
The combination of Haydn Opus 77/1, Nordheim's Duplex and Bartók's Fifth String Quartet, was an irresistible challenge
for us. A choice of programme from our hearts. We aim for our recordings to be like our concerts, with balance throughout
the programme and a feeling of having fulfilled a journey at the end. It is also imperative for us to have a close relationship
with the works we record. Our primarius, Arvid, has a special connection with both Bartók's Fifth Quartet through his mentor
Sándor Végh, and with Duplex because of his contact with Arne Nordheim. The great quartets of Joseph Haydn are an ongoing
project, and the joyful opening of Opus 77/1 sweeps the listener headlong into our third programme with 2L. Duplex is also one
of Nordheim's later works. It is an extreme work, filled with contrasts, virtuosity and beauty and is among the most accessible of
Nordheim's output. As with Haydn in opus 77/1, Bartók has found a comprehensive and unique musical language in his Fifth
Quartet, an undisputable masterpiece.

曲目:

1. Haydn String Quartet in G major, op. 77 no. 1; I. Allegro moderato

2. Haydn String Quartet in G major, op. 77 no. 1; II. Adagio

3. Haydn String Quartet in G major, op. 77 no. 1; III. Menuet and Trio; Presto

4. Haydn String Quartet in G major, op. 77 no. 1; IV. Finale; Presto

5. Nordheim DUPLEX for violin and viola; I. Energico

6. Nordheim DUPLEX for violin and viola; II. Fluente

7. Nordheim DUPLEX for violin and viola; III. Lento cantando - Energico

8. Bartók String Quartet no. 5, sz. 102; I. Allegro

9. Bartók String Quartet no. 5, sz. 102; II. Adagio molto

10. Bartók String Quartet no. 5, sz. 102; III. Scherzo

11. Bartók String Quartet no. 5, sz. 102; IV. Andante

12. Bartók String Quartet no. 5, sz. 102; V. Finale; Allegro vivace

网盘链接:[sell=9,2][/sell]

作者: Anynsmt    时间: 2022-2-19 13:50
String Quartets !!