知音人音乐网

标题: Hr-sinfonieorchester,Andrés Orozco-Estrada - 斯特拉文斯基:春之祭与火鸟 2016[FLAC 24-48] [打印本页]

作者: lxy090926    时间: 2024-4-23 17:56
标题: Hr-sinfonieorchester,Andrés Orozco-Estrada - 斯特拉文斯基:春之祭与火鸟 2016[FLAC 24-48]
封面:
(, 下载次数: 3)
简介:
(, 下载次数: 3)
曲目:

Le sacre du printemps, Pt. 1 "Adoration of the Earth" : Part I: Adoration of the Earth: Introduction -
Hr-sinfonieorchester
Le sacre du printemps, Pt. 1 "Adoration of the Earth" : Part I: Adoration of the Earth: The Augurs of Spring - Dances of the Young Girls -
Hr-sinfonieorchester
Le sacre du printemps, Pt. 1 "Adoration of the Earth" : Part I: Adoration of the Earth: Ritual of Abduction -
Hr-sinfonieorchester
Le sacre du printemps, Pt. 1 "Adoration of the Earth" : Part I: Adoration of the Earth: Spring Rounds -
Hr-sinfonieorchester
Le sacre du printemps, Pt. 1 "Adoration of the Earth" : Part I: Adoration of the Earth: Ritual of the River Tribes -
Hr-sinfonieorchester
Le sacre du printemps, Pt. 1 "Adoration of the Earth" : Part I: Adoration of the Earth: Procession of the Sage -
Hr-sinfonieorchester
Le sacre du printemps, Pt. 1 "Adoration of the Earth" : Part I: Adoration of the Earth: Dance of the Earth
Hr-sinfonieorchester
Le sacre du printemps, Pt. 2 "The Sacrifice" : Part II: The Sacrifice: Introduction -
Hr-sinfonieorchester
Le sacre du printemps, Pt. 2 "The Sacrifice" : Part II: The Sacrifice: Mystic Circles of the Young Girls -
Hr-sinfonieorchester
Le sacre du printemps, Pt. 2 "The Sacrifice" : Part II: The Sacrifice: Glorification of the Chosen One -
Hr-sinfonieorchester
Le sacre du printemps, Pt. 2 "The Sacrifice" : Part II: The Sacrifice: Evocation of the Ancestors -
Hr-sinfonieorchester
Le sacre du printemps, Pt. 2 "The Sacrifice : Part II: The Sacrifice: Ritual Action of the Ancestors -
Hr-sinfonieorchester
Le sacre du printemps, Pt. 2 "The Sacrifice" : Part II: The Sacrifice: Sacrificial Dance
Hr-sinfonieorchester
The Firebird Suite : I. Introduction
Hr-sinfonieorchester
The Firebird Suite : II. The Firebird and its Dance
Hr-sinfonieorchester
The Firebird Suite : III. Variation of the Firebird
Hr-sinfonieorchester
The Firebird Suite : IV. Ring dance of the Princesses
Hr-sinfonieorchester
The Firebird Suite : V. Infernal Dance of King Kashchey
Hr-sinfonieorchester
The Firebird Suite : VI. Lullaby