cover.jpg
简介:

专辑名称:煌(きらめき) Glitter
专辑艺人:贾鹏芳 / Jia Peng Fang
发行公司:Pacific Moon
发行时间:2014-01-22
唱片编号:CHCB-10101 PMR-0101

专辑简介

时隔两年众所期待的新专辑。由熟知二胡的渡边俊幸、美野春树、渡边雅二、吉岗一政组成豪华音乐制作班底。汇集多元曲风,西班牙舞曲、阿拉伯音乐、宏大的管弦乐、各具特色,如同交相辉映的宝石般璀璨夺目。另收录贾鹏芳原创乐曲,以及全新演绎的东日本大震灾公益歌曲“晓”和“风之翼”,共计11首。

Twenty-five years in Japan-it feels like a lifetime, and at the same time it feels like it's all gone by in a flash. When I look back, what comes into focus are the faces of all the people that I've had the honor of crossing paths with over these many years.

Come to think of it, I've had two grand adventures in my life thus far.
When I first left my hometown for Beijing, I believed that the world was my oyster?that my future was secure. The prospect of playing next to the most talented musicians from across the country in one of the nation's top orchestras was a dream come true, and I felt a great sense of pride to be included in their ranks. But the longer I was there, the more I began to feel the limitations of playing only Chinese music in a group that played only Chinese instruments. Whatever I had in me that needed expressing, it would never go beyond national borders; what I wanted to do was branch out and explore new frontiers for my chosen instrument, the erhu. And so, still not entirely sure what I was doing, I grabbed my instrument, my suitcase, my meager life savings, and left the country. That was 25 years ago. Chalk it up to youthful vigor that I had the audacity to think I would find something in Japan, a country where I couldn't speak the language and had no connections to speak of.

My naivete aside, if I had never come to Japan, I would have never met the many people who gave me the foundation to realize an entirely new world of possibilities for the erhu. And I will continue to sing along with my instrument for I know that it will guide me to new friends and collaborators still.

There are no words to describe how moved I was at the drive and dedication brought to this project by the producer, composers and arrangers, musicians, and engineers. The exchange and interplay of talent and ideas was a source of endless inspiration.

And to you, dear listener, who picked up and are now listening to this album, I offer my most heartfelt gratitude.  

Jia Peng Fang

旅日25年恍若一世,却又似弹指一挥间。回望处,皆年华流转间与我相遇之人的面容浮上心头。

想来,我的一生至今曾有两次大的冒险。当我首次离开家乡去北京,是怀着对一份稳定与保障生活的希望的。在全国顶尖的乐团与一群来自全国各地最优秀艺术家一起演奏的梦想得以实现,让我感受到一股强烈的自豪感。只是待的时间越长,越让我深刻地感受到其中的约束与限制,即只用传统乐器演奏中国的曲目。而我更希望表达的,是一种能突破国界的形式,我想要用我手中的二胡去开辟新的领域,去扩展我的音乐形式。虽然我并不确知自己究竟在做什么时,我已然拿起二胡、收拾行李,揣上仅有的积蓄,离开了祖国。那已是25年前的事了。年少轻狂使然,我大胆地认为我能在语言不通无法交流的日本找到我想要的。

但是,如果我没有来到日本,我也许会错过一些人,正是这些人让我得以窥见二胡在传统民乐背后所蕴藏着无限可能的新的世界。而我也会继续演奏,继续前行,因为我知道手中的二胡一定会引领着我,与更多新的朋友合作。

这次,从制作人、作曲家、编曲家、音乐人到工程师,所有至高的才能都向着创作最棒的音乐这一目标而交汇、摩擦、融合,这种感动与震撼让我难以言喻。

而对于挑选了并在聆听着这张CD的亲爱的你,我由衷地表示感谢!

——贾鹏芳

曲目:

01 暁 Morning Twilight (4:37)
   作曲 吉冈一政//编曲、ピアノ、シンセサイザープログラミング 渡辺雅二//チェロ 堀沢真己
02 面影 Omokage (5:19)
   作曲、编曲、ピアノ 美野春树//ストリングス RUSH by Takashi Kato
03 风の翼 Wings of Wind (3:59)
   作曲 吉冈一政//编曲、ギター、シンセサイザープログラミング 永岛广
04 夕暮れ Dusk (5:05)
   作曲、编曲、ピアノ、シンセサイザープログラミング 渡辺雅二//チェロ 堀沢真己