大姐夫 发表于 2022-2-23 16:42:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

欢迎来到zyrhires.com知音人音乐网,这里有最新的海内外无损、Hi-Res高解析音乐,以及超多正版cd抓轨资源。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
cover_副本.jpg
Classical
9 Tracks
01h 10m 43s
Can the dualism of life, nature and art be expressed in pure music? This is the question the multi-talented composer
Flint Juventino Beppe – formerly known as Fred Jonny Berg – has set out to answer. The album Remote Galaxy is a journey
in time and space, a journey given meaning by the album's music and philosophy. The music is uncompromisingly honest,
with a genuine power of its own. Using well-known acoustic technology, the composer takes us to some unusual and, for
most of us, unknown places.
Remote Galaxy continues the journey of 2L's Grammy nominated album Flute Mystery, and again the Philharmonia Orchestra
is conducted by Vladimir Ashkenazy to interpret these adventurous scores. The composer's deep spiritual interest in
nature, philosophy and space is as central in the universe of Remote Galaxy as it was in Flute Mystery. Beppe's music
leaves a unique fingerprint in the artistic world: there is quite simply nothing like it.
The individual and inventive nature of his orchestral works demands a rich palette of instruments and an extended use
of woodwinds, brass and organ. As solo instruments, the intense but delicate sound of the clarinet, the scope of the
flute's range of expression and the special characteristics of the rarely used viola da gamba make for an inimitable
atmosphere captured in 2L's innovative surround sound technology. With the introduction of height channels, acoustic
reflections create a natural sound presence originating from both around and above the listener. The Auro-3D format
on this Pure Audio Blu-ray features sound reproduction that is more realistic than anything you've heard before. It
delivers a new standard in immersion, fully enveloping the audience in a cocoon of life-like audio.
The whole spectrum of Beppe's musical philosophy is mirrored in his works: "It's really as simple as it is complicated – I
breathe in what life has to offer, and breathe out what I have to offer life. I have given up trying to grasp what actually
happens in the process from impression to expression." Beppe is diagnosed with Tourette's and Asperger's syndromes, and his
approach to life is self-reflective and as uncompromising as his music: "When I take a look at the mountains or the sky, I
realize I cannot spend my time on anything but grandness. It's that or nothing."

曲目:

Remote Galaxy, Op. 81 (Flint Juventino Beppe)

1. Remote Galaxy Op.81

Distant Words, Op. 43b (Flint Juventino Beppe)

2. I. Typhoon at Heart

3. II. Healed by Red Wind

Lost in September, Op. 17 (Flint Juventino Beppe)

4. Lost in September, Op. 17

Tightrope walking beneath heaven, Op. 32 No. 8 (Flint Juventino Beppe)

5. Tightrope walking beneath heaven, Op. 32 No. 8

Flute Concerto No. 2, Op. 80 (Flint Juventino Beppe)

6. I. Alarm

7. II. Deepest Woods

8. III. Escaping Time Power

9. IV. Mrala

网盘链接:
游客,本付费内容需要支付 8知音币 才能浏览支付

回复

使用道具 举报

精彩评论4

一会见 发表于 2022-2-23 17:49:54 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复